Wichita Skin

Not in store yet. In store. My fifth generation skin. I discontinued it four month ago. Skin design is a huge challenge to me and to be honest, I was totally leached out. No more skins - ever! At this point, I like to quote Troy Dyer as he said, "what happened is that um, I kinda got this arcane glimpse of the universe and the best thing I can say about that is... I don't know". So I did a revision on everything as also on tricky parts, always in a bloody conflict against my 'OH NO! Not again!' attitude. I would never claim that this is a better design than any other. Such statements are ridiculous! Nevertheless it's completely hand drawn from scratch. I'm very thoughtful about this 'cause photo sourcing and template modding sucks.



Edit (Reviews): Thank you! Sorry if I did miss some critics here.
 
Joni Mitchell @ A Passion for Virtual Fashion 
Emerald Wynn @ Emerald's Eyes 
Aubrey Monday @ Talks About SL Events & Fashion 
Dawn Bohemian @ MySecondSkin 
Gidge Uriza @ It's Only Fashion 

No comments: